If you’re someone who is tired of holding onto negative thoughts, false beliefs and the negative impact of past failures, I provide Self-Hypnosis, Hypnotherapy, Self-Help and Personal Development Training that will help you gain control, achieve goals faster for real life results that last!
- Martin is a Board Certified Hypnotist and Certified Instructor with the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH) who are the oldest and largest hypnotism orgainization in the world.
- He has been in full time practice in Cork, Ireland, since 1989. Martin maintains a highly successful hypnosis hypnotherapy practice and professional hypnotism training centre approved by the NGH.
- He is the first NGH Board Certified Hypnotist and Certified Instructor in Ireland and is the NGH Ambassador for Ireland.
- Martin was honoured by being featured on the cover of The National Guild of Hypnotists prestigious Journal of Hypnotism, June 2004.
- In 2006, Martin received international recognition for his work in the hypnotism profession. During the banquet and awards ceremony at the National Guild of Hypnotists annual convention and educational conference, NGH president Dr. Dwight Damon presented Martin with the International Visionary Award.
- In 2008 Martin was inducted into the NGH Order of Braid which recognizes a lifetime of outstanding achievement, dedication and service.
- He is the World Hypnotism Day lead for Ireland.
- Martin received recognition for his work in the hypnotism profession and is the recipient of many awards including the Dr. Rexford L. North Memorial Award which is the highest honour given each year by the National Guild of Hypnotists.
Martin Kiely Hypnosis Centre provides professional hypnosis hypnotherapy training and hypnosis services to help people gain control, achieve goals faster for real life results!
Hypnosis has proven to be a natural, safe and highly effective way to personal success and freedom. However a hypnotist hypnotherapist may not provide a medical diagnosis or recommend discontinuance of medically prescribed treatments.
If you are currently receiving any form of medical treatment and are taking prescribed medication, you may feel uncertain before beginning any self-hypnosis or hypnotherapy programmes. I suggest perhaps first discussing your intention to avail of our hypnosis services, as a self-improvement option, with your primary care giver.
For a more detailed medical disclaimer please click on the link at the end of this page.
If you have any questions about any the self-hypnosis audio programmes available on this website or should you simply wish to reach us for any other reason, you may do so by contacting us directly